«Thank god for jewish girls!»
A Brooklyn, N. Matthew Zeno, 30, was returning home from a bar early Monday morning July 8 when he chose to relieve himself along the G-train subway line, according to the New York Post. But some analysts are throwing cold water on these kinds of reports, saying it's not possible to be electrocuted by urinating on an electric line. A stream of urine quickly separates into individual droplets, according to the television program "MythBusters.
Ana de Armas. Age: 25. My sensual caressing body groans with desire and passion. My bosom, exuding juices of life-giving moisture, calls you to know what we often know only in our sweet fantasies.
(VIDEO) Man Gets Electrocuted And Disappears After Urinating On A Live Electric Cable
Man Electrocuted By Peeing on Downed Power Line - Slog - The Stranger
ALL electric fences that are adjacent to a public freeway must legally be signposted every 50 meters warning the public that the fence is energised. It is very possible that a person stops between signs and does not notice them as the legal signs are quite small. I have personally been in the company of a person getting a shock from a fence he was not aware of - much to the mirth of his friends. He received a substantial belt and did complain bitterly. There are also YouTube clips of people and dogs peeing on a fence and getting a shock, so — Yes, it is possible. See links below.
Carly Baker. Age: 31. I invite you to a date. An expert in the field of pleasure! Personal adviser on a happy lifestyle and personal adviser on the pleasures! I am different, but always invariably feminine and attentive!
Can You Get Electrocuted by Peeing?
A Brooklyn, N. Matthew Zeno, 30, was returning home from a bar early Monday morning July 8 when he chose to relieve himself along the G-train subway line, according to the New York Post. But some analysts are throwing cold water on these kinds of reports, saying it's not possible to be electrocuted by urinating on an electric line.
Last night a man reportedly was killed while peeing on the third rail of the G train in Brooklyn, leading to a renewed debate over the myth that one can actually kill oneself by taking a leak on the super electrified subway track. The report from the New York Post suggests that the man indeed died because his pee came in contact with the deadly rail. But, both the Metropolitan Transportation Authority and law enforcement officials have denied a "whiz-3rd rail connection" to the Wall Street Journal' s transportation reporter Tedd Man. So, it sounds more like the man fell while peeing onto the third rail and then got electrocuted and died.